
So today I woke up early (to a blanket of snow - where is Spring?) to head to the dentist. Justin stayed home this morning so I could go to my appointment. I strongly - very strongly dislike going to the dentist. Well I had a to get a crown! Well I actually didn't have a cavity a previous dentist last year did a bad job on a filling so he had to fix it with a crown. Dr. Kunz is mid-work and just kept shaking his head. When your gagging on your own spit, tipped upside down, and frankly scared - you start to worry. Well to make it brief - I had a lot of work done, I arrived at 8am and didn't leave till almost 11am - way too long to be at the dentist!In the chair next to me (which I coudn't see because of dividers) I was listening to this Dad comfort his daughter. It actually helped me forget about my mouth. They were talking about Alvin and the Chipmunks, he kept telling her how wonderful she was doing, she looked like a princess, and how proud he was etc... Well- I had a brief break and Dr. Kunz told me I could sit up and walk around and say Hi to McKenzie. That cute Dad next to me was Justin- he is so AWESOME! I couldn't tell it was him because of all the drilling in my mouth. McKenzie needed to get a cavity filled and they had a cancellation so they called Justin and he brought her in. The boys were patiently waiting in the waiting room where Justin had brought coloring books and games for them. McKenzie did great! Justin is seriously Super-Dad! Before leaving for work he picked me up a Diet Coke! We are so lucky! Thanks Justin! WE LOVE YOU!
7 comments:
That is a great dad! I am sorry that you had so much dental work to be done - but you know that's one thing off your to-do list for a while! Justin seems to help you a lot with Dr.'s appt and stuff like that - that is awesome. Way to go Just! See you on Saturday. We are so excited to see Brayden be baptized.
Wow! Way to go Justin. Lori, stuff like that is worth a million bucks.
this blog doesn't surprise me one bit. watching justin with your kids is one of the big reasons jeff was so excited to have our own. he would always say "i want to be the kind of dad justin is!!!" which to me, is one of the biggest compliments someone can give. love you justin! thanks for being such a great example... maybe this weekend you can tell jeff how great it is to have 3 kids!!!!
I think Haley is baby hungry!!! I agree, Justin is a cute dad. Sorry about the dentist, and I am sorry in advance for when you get the bill.
We love Justin...
He has always been such a great example.
You did good Lor.
What a great dad! I am sorry to hear about the dentist trip. It's never fun getting your teeth worked on.
The picture with Justin and the children reading is classic. Great job you two on raising a great family keep it up!
Post a Comment