One of the many things we've been keeping busy with lately is football practices and games. Brayden is loving flag football! His position is the mighty center. He is so excited because Justin, Glen, and Jeff all played center. It has been fun to watch his little team. So far we haven't pulled off a win but hopefully one of the last two games we can win. They have an awesome coach and Brayden is loving flag football.
I've been bad at taking pictures lately! McKenzie has begun dancing again. She has been in ballet the last 2 years so she was glad we found a dance class up here for her. She is doing a tap, ballet, and jazz class. She is enjoying the variety!Max is enjoying preschool. I am doing preschool with two ladies in our ward. He really enjoys the social aspect of preschool. His Birthday (Sept 1) is the deadline also for school. He could go to Kindergarten next year, but I am leaning towards holding him another year so he won't be the very youngest in his class.
Justin is VERY busy with spud harvest! He is also busy trying to be patient with his wife during this whole home building experience. I vent to him then he complains to the contractor since I am a chicken. Poor guy (Justin). We start digging our spuds on October 10th. I am constantly amazed at how many jobs/responsiblities my husband has. It doesn't matter what is going on at work he juggles everything so he doesn't miss the kids events or takes the kids out on the tractor so his wife can go to Womens Conference. We are very lucky to have such an awesome Dad!
Life is good! I've been busy driving the kids to and from school, preschool, dance, scouts, and football. When I have a minute I go paint the house. I also just got called as the wolf/bear leader. What a fun calling! The boys are fun to work with.
This home building process only has a few weeks left. Hallelujah! When I was driving home from Women's Conference I decided I'll really miss our view in Roberts of the mountains! It is gorgeous, the sunsets are amazing. Our family is anxious for the next few weeks to be done so we can move into our home!
2 comments:
bray, not only are you the center... but you are a viking! jeff is so proud!
so glad to hear all is going well. we miss you guys.
-haley
I am so excited for you, (that the house is almost done.) Your kids are getting so big. Do you feel like a cab driver, taking them everywhere???? I do, and mine are still little.
Post a Comment