Monday, May 11, 2009

Science Fair 2009!

Midway Elementary has their annual Science Fair tomorrow night at the school - Brayden and Kenzie have had fun working on their projects. Brayden has always loved Science, a couple years ago Grandma Kathy gave him a bunch of science experiments, and we have had so much fun with them. I am also really glad for Grandma's box of Science experiments, because I put off doing their projects until last minute. Brayden titled his project Mentos+Soda=Fun! Kenzie's project is a "Tornado in a Tube". We'll get some pics of Kenzie's project tomorrow. If you have not played with Mentos and Diet Coke, it is time, it is a lot of fun. I only hate to see the Diet Coke spilled all over the ground.







3 comments:

Katherine said...

That looks awesome! I will have to try it!

Crystal said...

Wow! I had no idea you could do that. Who knew science could be so exciting?!

Walker paradise said...

good pictures of the spray!