Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School 2009!

I can't believe summer is over and school is in session! Where did summer go? I keep telling the kids the summer went by so fast because we had so much fun! I always get a little sad to see the kids go back to school, Max got really sad today-he'll be starting preschool soon so he'll forget how sad he is. --------Kids just got home and both had a great first day! Hallelujah!
Can't believe Bray is in 4th grade-I remember 4th grade!
Our beautiful 2nd grader.
Love them!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

So Cute! And cute new outfits too!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Lor,
Your kids are the cutest. Hope the first day was good :)

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

I am also sad and amazed that summer is ending! I guess there is always next year. Cute kids, hope it's a great school year.