

Instead of working around the house -Justin decided we needed to spend our Saturday at the fair. If you live in Southeastern Idaho you spend at least one day at the fair, in fact if you live in Blackfoot school gets out early during the fair. The kids had a great time, we were actually cheap this year and decided not to eat there. When we found out the Pilot House had closed because the Grandma had died it just didn't seem right to eat something else at the fair. (OK-and we are cheap!) Actually for the Mecham family the closing of the Pilot House is really sad, we spent many fun family dinners there and have a lot of fun memories. (For those of you who live in Utah County-it would be like Taco Amigo closing for me.)
We did have a great time at the fair, and the kids loved seeing all the animals. I loved the Photography Building, and Justin just plain loves the atmosphere of the fair and the memories he has of going to the fair. Until next year!
2 comments:
I loved reading all your post. I am glad you guys are doing well. Your kids are darling.
Tell Max happy late birthday.
Love ya...
I love the picture of brayden and the bird!
Post a Comment