Thursday, May 27, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Is my baby really graduating from Preschool and heading to Kindergarten??? Wow how time flies. Max has really enjoyed preschool with Marilyn. Instead of graduation they had a nice patriotic program. Ya I shed a few tears, its my baby and hard seeing him grow up. He is a little concerned I will be bored and sad without him next year, he is right I will. Good thing Kindergarten is just a few hours, breaking me in to the last child in school thing slowly. I am proud of Max and glad he is so excited to start Kindergarten.

Max and his teacher Marilyn

Max and his best buds Diezel and Noah. I have a feeling these three are going to be all sorts of fun the next few years. Good thing they all have such cute personalities.


A congratulatory hug from Grandpa Mecham!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Haha what a little stud! Congrats on graduation Max! :)