Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kenzie's New Glasses!

During Christmas break we made a visit to the eye doctor.  Justin had a scratched eye that wasn't healing, Max & Kenzie both needed to get their eyes examined.  Max was borderline and the eye doctor did not feel glasses were necessary yet, he had to get them dilated and I am sure everyone out in the store could hear him fussing.  Ahh the fun!!  Kenzie has not been able to see the board at school so we knew she needed glasses.  She looks really cute in her new glasses.  Kenzie did NOT want glasses, but she is getting used to them and doesn't mind them as much.  Kenzie is growing up too fast and glasses make her look more mature or something, we love you princess and like your new look!

2 comments:

Murray and Kathy Murdoch said...

Kenzie,
I love your glasses. You look so cute!

Katherine said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! You look so cute Kenzie! :) Can't wait to see you guys next month! :)