I took this picture of the kids last night. If you look outside on the deck there is a blanket of snow coming down. I should of gone to the other side of the door to capture their sad faces. (but it was too cold to go outside) We expect a lot of wind up here, but my kids are requesting no more snow! The weather does crazy things to our minds-all weekend we played outside then today for the bus this morning winter coats and gloves.
Max kept telling me all day long he wanted to go to the beach. Now this kid has really never been to a beach-with an ocean involved. The Mecham kids consider the holding pond around the greenbelt in town a beach.A few minutes after telling me he wanted to go to the beach. He was ready for his beach party in the living room. The rug in the living room is the water and the wood floor is the beach. I guess Max knows how to forget about the cold weather outside. While he sat in his swimming suit -Kenzie and I sat with sweaters and turtlenecks on.
Changing his clothes a 100 times a day is a common thing for Max. He just throws his previous set of clothes down the laundry shoot hoping I won't notice -and on to a new outfit for the day. Crazy kid!
5 comments:
What a cute boy! Wow he was at it early. Well like I can talk tylene drug my carcass out to play tennis at 7am this morning, and it was a little chilly, after being 80 something yesterday it was only 50 this morning out on the courts
oh, the weather is so sad this week. i'm with max. lets make a mad dash to the beach and forget this crappy utah/idaho weather!!!
Ally is the same with changing clothes all day - it makes me crazy some days, but I guess it's good they can entertain themselves.
I couldn't believe the snow either. This weather is crazy.
I love the picture of Max. What a cute imagination. He is such a cutie.
hi laurie its tylene i cant believe max and kenzie are so big thanks for writing comments to me
Post a Comment