Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Home for Sale

Well - we finally put the For Sale sign up. I'll have to admit it was hard for us to do. We've loved living here and putting the sign up made this moving thing so real. We put it up Sunday night we've received 3 calls as of yesterday (tuesday), but nothing serious.

So if you know of anyone who wants to move to the Blackfoot, ID area let us know! We are asking $165,000 - our home sits on 1.62 acres, room for animals, lots of updates. etc. etc. etc. Since most of the readers of this blog are from Utah, I won't go on with the details. Hey-it would make a great investment property. Think about it!

The kids get so excited when someone takes a flyer out of our box or someone calls. I told them if they sale the house they get $100, so they are determined. Who needs a realtor when you have 3 kids who can sale your home. :)





7 comments:

Katherine said...

It looks so good! The pictures are awesome. Your kitchen looks especially awesome. Of course, when I am there we are usually having parties and there is food and toys and kids everywhere. I nice clean empty kitchen is so nice. Good Luck! Thanks for all of your support with my calling. I always know you will help me when I call, even when you don't know you help me. Thanks.

Heather J said...

What the heck, 165 thousand, thats a bargin. Is the market really that much different up there? It should be more like 300 something. I am so excited for you guys, that is a big step. Good luck with everything.

haley said...

good luck lori!!!! i don't envy the selling but i sure am jealous of the building!!!!

Natilie said...

What a steal. I hope you can sell it quickly. It looks like you have done quite a bit to it. It is beautiful.

Charisse said...

Wow! What a great deal. Your house looks really good. I am sure it will sell quickly.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Your house looks awesome. I am excited for you guys and your new house.

Walker paradise said...

I love that bathroom! beautiful, I don't think you'll have any trouble! I'm just trying to get some nurse in australia to want to trade me houses for a while, i don't think many of them want to live in gj though... i should've moved to aspen