BIKE RIDING
Our family went for a bike ride on Sunday. Max is sporting the cowboy (notice boots) bike riding look. He still hasn't figured out the breaks so he just crashes into something to stop-doesn't bother him.
Justin took McKenzie and Max home while Bray and I went for a ride. Can you say sore bottom! Ouch! Justin and the kids got me a bike for Christmas, I've always enjoyed going for a bike ride. I never remember having such a sore bottom. Oh Well-it was fun we had a good time. McKenzie doesn't need training wheels, but she is nervous to take the last one off. Her bike only has one training wheel. She has actually out grown her bike, but until the last training wheel comes off she'll be riding this one.
Here are a few shoots of the kids playing at Groveland's playground. I am on the PTA board and for the last few years we've been working hard for our new playground, so I thought we better takes some pics of the kids on the playground before we move this summer.
BALLET
McKenzie LOVES her ballet class, as you can see from the expression on her face below. She is looking forward to her program in June - she loves to perform.
BASEBALL
It is baseball season once again. Brayden loves baseball. Baseball in Blackfoot is very - very- very cold. Saturday Brayden had a game and it was beautiful, this past Wednesday he had a game and it was a blizzard. Max and Kenzie opted to stay and play in the van. Several people there had snowsuits on. Brrrrrr! Bray loves playing and I am thankful he has had coaches who have helped him love the game. We have games 3 days a week-it keeps us going! Below is a picture of Max enjoying the game. He is crazy! His latest thing is greeting everyone who comes to the house with a kiss. The mechanic who fixed our van this week was a little surprised to get a kiss from him.
6 comments:
It is so fun to see your cute kids. I'll bet that mechanic has a story to tell now. Jake is affectionate like that too. Good luck with the move.
Such a cute post and such cute kids.
The picture of Max with his boots made me laugh- Cole has those exact boots and he wears them with everything. Yes even shorts. We need to get those boys together.
Ballet and Baseball- you guys are busy. Looks like lot's of fun.
Way cute pictures. I can't believe you are building, we are still thinking about it, and it makes me a nervous wreak just thinking about it. Send pictures as it goes up. We are excited for ya
oh, how i miss you and justin- but lets get real- we miss the kids the most! hunter and max are the same soul in two bodies. i had to beg hunter to take off his boots this morning as we were walking out of the house (he was wearing shorts)and then i had to force them off him and he cried all the way to grandma's house. love the ballet pictures and we heard bray is kicking butt in baseball this year! do you have plans to come visit soon?
I guess I need to get Isaac some cowboy boots...(city girl I guess), never even crossed my mind.
Maybe Grandpa Murray and Grandma Kathy can get him some for his birthday! Cute pics! I hope you sell your house fast!
ty doesn't have any cowboy boots either...much to my fathers dismay. I love the expression on max's face everyone else looks great too!
Post a Comment