Before we moved I took the scouts to the firestation. The boys had a good time trying all the gear on and checking out the trucks. I have really enjoyed being in scouts, especially being Bray's scout leader. All of my friends felt so bad for me when I received this calling, but everyone is mistaken. Cub Scouts has been a blast!
Kenzie had her final ballet recital last weekend! She did a fabulous job! Grandma and Grandpa Murdoch came up Friday night and surprised her at her performance. She didn't know they were there until the end. She was really excited they came to see her. Thank You! Brayden had a baseball tournament the next day Grandma and Grandpa were able to go to. I didn't get any pictures, but Grandma and Grandpa did so I'll post those later. Brayden did a great job! His little team ended up 3rd or 4th. He was excited!
After Kenzie's ballet we went to Rupe's. I had fish and chips, I gave Max my lemon, he rubbed his eye and got lemon juice in it. The next day we sat in a sand storm at Bray's baseball games, more irritation to the eye. Sunday morning when Max got up he couldn't open his eye, we ended up taking him to urgent care (this has become a Sunday ritual for the Mecham family.) The week before we were at urgent care Sunday morning because Bray stepped on a nail.
Max became a pirate for a couple days. He loved the attention! His eye was all scratched up and they only way for it ever to heal was to wear the patch over his eye. The Dr. called him a pirate and he loved it. He is now doing better.
3 comments:
"eye-eye" matie! i love all the pics. kenz looks beautiful in her dance outfit!
Wow! You have been screaming busy. Congrats on the sale of your house. I hope you enjoy the outhouse at the new house - don't get a sliver. The kids look like they are doing great, despite the cool eye patch. We can't wait to see you guys, so come down soon.
Ouch - Max! Hope you are doing better. Cute pics - Glad you updated - I need to too!
Post a Comment