Justin was able to find this farm house for us to rent while we build our home in Grant. We were able to move in immediately and have our dogs here so it was perfect. We are in the middle of nowhere. I actually love it! There is a gas station off the interstate so a Diet Coke isn't too far away. :) We are surrounded by fields and corrals, no neighbors too close, it is VERY quiet and peaceful. Ya it is an old home and it kinda feels like we are renting a cabin. No water pressure or heat, but hey I did tell Justin I could live anywhere temporarily. I joked around with some of my friends from Blackfoot that it had an outhouse....check my next post.We are still unpacking and moving in, but starting to feel a little settled. It has been very busy and crazy. My kids also started swimming lessons so I've been driving down to Shelley every day so they can continue their lessons. It has been freezing, so cold my poor little Max couldn't stop shivering so I got him out almost every day last week early. Hopefully next week will be warmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment