Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Eagin Lake

Last Friday afternoon our family took a day trip to Eagin Lake. We had a blast! This lake is below the sand dunes in St. Anthony. There were very few people there so we had most of the lake to ourselves. We'll definately make this trip again!
Brayden and Justin dunked each other in the water any time they got near each other. Brayden starts flag football soon so they were practicing tackling each other.
McKenzie spent the afternoon with her googles on searching for shells and treasures in the water.
Max enjoyed helping me make sandcastles. His favorite part was destroying the sandcastles before we left.
Max also really enjoyed making sand angels. I think I also prefer to make sand angels -vs- snow angels. Justin and I just enjoyed the day together and watching our kids have fun!

Saturday was another day spent looking for house stuff. The kids have definitely had their share of home improvement stores etc. Saturday morning we went to the Blackfoot Parade of Homes. Justin and I had fun looking around at the homes, but I don't think it helped us narrow down anything, oh well we had fun. Since the kids were once again patient with us we went and saw "Kung Fu Panda" Saturday night. We all loved it! I even really enjoyed the movie and don't love cartoons.

No comments: