
Justin had his work party this summer at Lagoon so we decided to make the most out of it! The kids have been really excited to go all week! Friday evening we drove down to Brigham City and stayed in a Hotel with a pool so the kids could swim. We had a fun night in the pool. Then we headed to where the fun is----Lagoon. I can't tell you how many times my kids have said that line since we told them we were going. Effective advertising on Lagoon's part.

Smile tells all! The kids all had a fantastic time. We definitely wore them out, but they would of stayed until closing if Mom and Dad could've endured two more hours.

Max couldn't go on a lot of the bigger rides, so we spent plenty of time on the kids rides. It worked out great because if Brayden were any taller he couldn't go a lot of the kids rides. The kids all enjoyed measuring their height before getting on each ride. Brayden is 54 inches, Kenzie is 52 inches, and Max is 40 inches. Everytime Max felt so proud when he was tall enought for a ride.
3 comments:
Oh you are so nice to take them to Lagoon. I won't because of the height thing. I am with you on the school thing - I miss mine too!
Im glad your kids had such a good time. I love Justin's farmer tan in the first picture. Tell him that I really didn't think he was a farmer, I thought he just managed the stuff. I guess he does do a little "Farmer work." j/k.
How is the house coming? Send pictures.
I second the farmer tan comment. and everyone does look so happy in these pictures lagoon should pay you to use them in advertisements!
Post a Comment