Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Joy in the Journey

What a great Women's Conference and General Conference! I love Conference! Our Prophet and apostles are so inspired, each speaker over Conference seemed to have something just for me. I kinda feel guilty-so many of the talks seemed to be just for me. President Monson's talk about enjoying our lives was so inspired and something I needed to hear. I really need to focus on living in the moment-all to often I find myself wishing for time to go by-weekends to come, home to be completed, etc.. instead I need to live in the moment and enjoy my three wonderful kids and husband.


Many of my friends often warn me how fast this stage of life flies by, and when I take a moment to look back I realize how fast time does go by. I am going to work hard each day to find joy in the journey of my fun and crazy life. I am so grateful for my kids, they are awesome, I love their zest and zeal for life and I am truly thankful I am able to be on this journey with them. I am so lucky to have a husband who always finds a way to create joy in the journey whatever the situation maybe. I am truly blessed!

Feeling the JOY in our USU room as we sing the Aggie Fight Song!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Great Post. Thanks for the reminder again. I love your Aggie Wall. It looks awesome. Great Job! We want to come see your house, let me know when we can come...

Heather J said...

From the pictures I have seen, Your house looks awesome. Love the front of it, and the aggie wall. Your little family is so dang cute.
I also loved Pres Monsons talk, I think it comes online today. It is something that we all need to hear.
MORE PICTURES OF THE HOUSE.