I didn' really take pictures of the bedrooms. This shows the tray (I think that is what it is called) ceiling in the master. Our office we painted an accent wall USU blue, Max has an accent red wall in his room, McKenzie has an accent pink wall (she also has a nice walk-in closet), Braydens room doesn't have an accent wall he is decorating with John Deere stuff and we couldn't find a green we liked for a wall.Monday, October 13, 2008
Master Bedroom
I didn' really take pictures of the bedrooms. This shows the tray (I think that is what it is called) ceiling in the master. Our office we painted an accent wall USU blue, Max has an accent red wall in his room, McKenzie has an accent pink wall (she also has a nice walk-in closet), Braydens room doesn't have an accent wall he is decorating with John Deere stuff and we couldn't find a green we liked for a wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment