Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary Justin!

I just wanted to wish my husband a Happy Anniversary! Happy 13th Anniversary! We sure have had a lot of fun! It has been an amazing adventure! Below is our first picture together, I honestly still get just as excited to see Justin and be with him as I did then.

Spring Break 1995
Justin and I had just started dating in February and he left Spring quarter to go work in Idaho. During Spring Break he invited me up to meet his family. He told me he lived on an Indian Reservation-being the naive person I was -yes I pictured teepes etc. He told me a big story about where he lived so you can imagine how relieved I was when I saw his neighborhood and home. This was the first time he told me he loved me, I remember this like it was yesterday. I am not really good with words and my response was "Me too". Nice!


USU's Homecoming 1995
We had a long engagment! We were engaged in May and finally married in December. I don't think Justin really wanted to go to Homecoming, but he was nice and asked me. This is the day we became "True Aggies!". We had a fun time dancing. I actually miss going dancing, neither of us are very good but we loved to country swing.
Our Wedding December 15, 1995 - Jordan River Temple
What an amazing day! We took our finals headed down th next day and got married. It was beautiful, but freezing cold. I'll always remember the incredible love and feelings I had that day in the temple.
Graduation USU May 1997
I only put this picture in because of the fun memories. We always had so much fun! The thing that I love about us is we still have fun! Justin thanks for being my best friend! I look forward to many more anniversaries! I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Cute pics!!! Happy Anniversary!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I loved all the pictures. I think you guys look the same.
Happy Anniversary. Love you guys.

warnerfam said...

Congratulations on 13 years! I agree, you both look the same-cute pics! It was fun seeing you the other night. I wish we would run into each other more often. ;)

Heather J said...

I agree that you look the same, but like babies, that really made no sense. That all seems like yesterday, Man, we are getting old.