I'm not sure what you call this stuff, frozen on the trees. I need a meterologist to help me out. Last week we had a lot of fog and everyday all day the trees look like this. I wanted to get a better picture but missed the opportunity. For some reason I love it when the trees freeze like this, especially if the roads have no snow on them and you can truly enjoy their beauty. So much for no snow on the roads-today we woke up to 2 to 4 inches of new snow.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We didn't get any snow. It rained all night. Crazy huh. Now the roads are icy, they keep calling it freezing rain. The sky is warm but the ground is cold. So weird. Sorry it snowed, maybe your air will get better now.
Oh a palm tree would look much better I think, maybe with white sand and clear blue waters?? Um yeah let's go! :)
Post a Comment