The category she was chosen for is Integrity!
Her certificate said: "Always trying to do what is right, even when it's costly or difficult, Being true to you very best self, Living up to the highest ethical standards, and not compromising your values by giving in to temptation." Thanks for having INTEGRITY!
Good Job McKenzie we are proud of you!
4 comments:
WAY TO GO KENZIE! What a great award. I am proud of you and also think you look just darling in your hat! Keep up the good work and the good integrity! Love ya
Aunt Katherine
That is a wonderful award - way to go! You have a very cute family Justin and Lori...hope you don't mind if I add you to my list of blogs and check on you now and then.
P.S. I'm one of Doris' daughters :)
I love that the schools do Students of the Month! Congratulations to her and to you for teaching her!
So Crystal did add you to her list and I followed her here. I am one of Doris's daughters too-there are a lot of us and we love to keep in touch with family and friends!
I LOVE her hat!! PS Way to go McKenzie! :)
Post a Comment