Saturday Kenzie and I went to the Mall shopping-we passed by those photo booths and she has asked me several times to get pictures, but who wants to pay $ 3 for pictures of yourself. It was girls day and we were going to have fun so we splurged.$24 on a couple pair of jeans at Old Navy
$5 on flower accessories for hair
$4 pretzel and Diet Coke
Look on my daughers face everytime she looks at this picture PRICELESS!!!
In this crazy, busy world all too often we forget to stop an enjoy life---I am thankful to my 7 year old daugher who carries this picture around---and reminds me that it is the simple things in life that create the best memories.
5 comments:
I agree with you 110% thank you for the reminder, I forget way too often! Those pictures are precious! I wonder if I could get my mom in one of those booths with me??
Thank you for sharing!
AH! Those are perfect! The happiness in her face is evident. What a great mom you are and what a precious girl you have!
so stinkin' cute. can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
You are too cute - btw, sometimes I blog stock you. I have a set of these pictures w/ me & my mom from when I was little - they are my favorite. Way to take time for the small stuff & for reminding me to do that also.
Mel (haley's sis)
Hey I thought I would reply to your comments on my blog over here so you would see them for sure...
YES I remember the Nortons! Cute little family (although I guess the kids are not so little anymore) I babysat a time or two for them and then Melanie was my very first visiting teaching partner when I turned 18. Tony was in the YM pres when I was in YW and so I got to see a lot of him too. Tell them hi for me!
I am still doing my online photography class-thank you for the kind comments too-I need to get some other things wrapped up frist before I invest the time into that but I will let you know for sure when we are ready to start. I am finishing up my local class tomorrow and if I have half the fun I have had with them it will be a blast!
Post a Comment