Max working Grandpa's soil.
Brayden and Justin enjoying the sun.A trip to Utah is always complete when Grandpa gets the horses saddled up so the kids can go for a ride. (Thanks for the pictures Katherine. ) I think we've discovered who our cowboy of the family is. I don't have a picture of Max on the horse, but he spooked the horse while he was riding and the horse got a little jumpy. Grandpa quickly calmed down the horse, but Max was a little disappointed he loved the excitement when the horse got jumpy. He told me when he got off he was trying to get the horse to jump again. Crazy kid!


Gotta love Timp!
5 comments:
I love, love, LOVE riding horses I am so jealous!! That's too funny about Max too! What a nut! :)
I love Max. He is to cute.
That is so fun you guys were able to come down. I bet your Mom and Dad love it.
Looks like you guys had alot of fun.
We had a blast! I love all of your posts...if I ever get my computer back I will update our last month or so. It was great to see you!
all of that looks so fun, we always have fun with our cousins when we get to go to Utah too! Last time Tyson was down he went to a Jazz game too with the kids and his Dad and his sister, so we've been doing some of the exact same stuff as you, fun post thanks for sharing
How fun for the kids to ride with grandpa and to get together with cousins! I am new to riding horses and love it but I do not share Max's enthusiasm about spooked horses!
Post a Comment