We were able to go to several museums during our trip-it was awesome to learn more about the history of Mexico.
During our trip I tried a lot of new things. One thing I tried was Sushi, we had a delicous dinner at a Japanese restaurant. The chef cooked our meal in front of us, it was really good. For our appetizer Alejandra ordered sushi, I know most of you have tried it -but it was new to me. I didn't love it or hate it. I don't care for sea weed, but the inside stuff was ok, it had cavier on top and I did not care for it. Justin knew he wouldn't like it so didn't try it. I had one sushi and Alejandra enjoyed the rest.
Our last evening on the trade mission we were treated to a VERY nice dinner. We ate at MIKO's and the Master Chef prepared the meal for us. We had several courses with some very exotic food. They would explain each course as they brought it out to us, Justin and I had them quit translating because it all was delicous and sometimes its better not knowing what you are eating. As they brought out each course they would serve a different wine with it that complimented the dish, well coca cola light complimented everything nicely. I also had a killer virgin Pina Colada there. It was a really nice/fun evening.
1 comment:
I think it is funny that you went to Mexico to enjoy sushi! It looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment