What a fun 4th of July weekend our family had. To begin our festivities we worked in our yard Friday afternoon--I even got to drive the big new John Deere tractor. We are just about ready to get our sprinklers in--putting in a yard is a lot of work!
After a day of hard work--we took the kids to the drive-in movie we saw a double feature-Ice Age 3, and Night at the Museum 2. We went with our good friends The Nelson's. Max and I only made it through the first show-we only saw about 5 minutes of the second feature.
We decided to celebrate the 4th at our local community celebration. It was a lot of fun-it was a good small town celebration: softball tournaments, pie eating contest, races, tug-of-war, fish grab, food booths, jumping machines, train rides, parade, and fireworks. My battery died and I only had my phone for pictures.



2 comments:
Your kids are so dang big, and cute. It seems like yesterday when Brayden was born.
looks like you are having a great summer!
Post a Comment