
What would the summer be like without Otter Pops? Who knows! It is one treat you can feed the neighborhood without breaking the bank. They help cool off the kids when they are playing and count as a good "snack" when everyone is asking. I actually don't care for them myself, another reason they are so easy to hand out. My only question --How do you get all the kids to throw their wrappers away?
4 comments:
The wrappers everywhere are just the price you have to pay for being a parent I have decided. We missed you at Grandma Glenda's.
We love otter pops too. I think last Thursday I gave the boys 10 each. It was so hot.
Looks like you guys are having a fun summer.
hey,....you know i haven't even bought any this summer, what a loser! I'll have to get on it, fun to catch up with your life cute as always love you guys
https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-lagu-paling-hits-sepanjang-2019-hingga-awal-2020
Post a Comment