One of my favorite Sundays is always the Sunday before Christmas. I love the musical celebration, and the spirit you feel it helps you focus and get the perspective you should have for Christmas. I love December! I love the lights! I love spending time with family! I love my family and the excitement they have had this year. Their school had a store this year, they each purchased all of their gifts their, I loved seeing the treasures they found for one another and the excitment they had buying things for each other. Most of all I loved our discussions on the birth of Jesus and the reason we celebrate Christmas, I don't love seeing my children grow up, but I do love seeing their sweet testimonies grow.Sunday, December 20, 2009
Christmas Sunday
One of my favorite Sundays is always the Sunday before Christmas. I love the musical celebration, and the spirit you feel it helps you focus and get the perspective you should have for Christmas. I love December! I love the lights! I love spending time with family! I love my family and the excitement they have had this year. Their school had a store this year, they each purchased all of their gifts their, I loved seeing the treasures they found for one another and the excitment they had buying things for each other. Most of all I loved our discussions on the birth of Jesus and the reason we celebrate Christmas, I don't love seeing my children grow up, but I do love seeing their sweet testimonies grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment