Saturday, December 12, 2009

Grandma Glenda's Christmas Party

As long as I can remember some of my favorite memories of Christmas are Grandma Glenda's Christmas Party! I love spending time with my Grandma, Aunts/Uncles, and cousins! Traditionally we always had the party on Christmas Eve, but as the family has expanded and schedules have gotten more complicated we've moved over to the senior citizen center in AF, and had the party a couple weeks before Christmas. Us non-utahans appreciate it! This year we were all ready to go and disaster strikes at work for Justin, we were all disappointed but knew Justin had to be at work. I called Mom to tell her we couldn't make it and she asked if I had talked to Justin, my sweet husband, had arranged for the kids and I to be picked up by Glen and Katherine so we wouldn't miss the party! As we were driving down to meet Glen in McCammon the drive line of his pickup feel out, so I tell him valiant effort but I don't think we were meant to got to Grandma's party. Justin was determined, he laughed, temporarily made his pickup drivable and we continued to McCammon! The kids and I are truly blessed to have an awesome husband and Dad.
All the Murdoch girl grandkids---so cute!



All the Great Grandkids and Santa!!!

No comments: