Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to School

I don't know where summer went, but its gone and here we are ready for another school year. This year is a big one for our family - all of the kids are in school. Max will be going to afternoon Kindergarten. This will also be the only year my kids are all in the same school, next year Brayden will be in Middle School! Ahhh!! Am I sad??? YES!!! I love summer and I love spending time playing with our kids, but they are excited and I am excited for them. Ready or not school is in session!

Brayden is in 5th Grade!!! He has Mrs. Clayton, Bray is looking forward to this year. She seems like an awesome teacher. A lot of big things have been going on with Brayden, he recently got rid of glasses and has CONTACTS. He looks great and is doing well with them. He eats, drinks, and breaths FOOTBALL! He is loving tackle football bruises and all.

McKenzie is in 3rd grade this year and has Mrs. Powell. She enjoys school and is excited to be back. McKenzie will be starting dance next week and is excited to get dancing, we took dance off this summer. McKenzie is really excited because two of her close friends are also in her class.

Is my baby really in Kindergarten? Max is more than ready for school this year. He is very kind and is a little worried what I will do all day without him, I assured him I would be OK the 2 1/2 hours he is at school. I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but Max just recently had a visit from the toothfairy. He lost his first tooth!!! McKenzie and Max both got a visit from the toothfairy the same night!


Due to budget cuts all Kindergarteners have to be driven to school, so here is Max and his first day getting off the bus! Their favorite bus driver Judy had to switch routes my kids were very sad they love Judy, but they said their new bus driver seems nice! Here's to an new school year at Midway Elementary!

No comments: