Saturday, September 11, 2010

Grandma & Grandpa Murdoch come for a visit.

Friday night Grandma and Grandpa Murdoch came up to celebrate Max's birthday. We had a good time visiting with them. I never take enough pictures. Friday night all the boys went to the Rigby High School football game. Rigby lost, but the boys had a good time. While the boys were at the game the girls created cards. We all had a fun time!

Saturday morning we went to Max's flag football game. Max was glad Grandma and Grandpa could watch him play. The best part of the game was when Max ran the wrong direction when trying to go for the extra point. He ran all around and the other team had to run all around to finally pull his flag. Max said he got a little confused. It was pretty entertaining.
Saturday after the game the boys played with Grandpa while the girls went shopping. I needed to get a few supplies for a card I am making and a Steam Canner, yep I am "trying" to be domestic and can peaches. I freeze stuff - but have never canned anything, this should be an adventure.
Tis the Harvest Season and Justin was working, after he got off work we all went to dinner at Big Judd's. It was entertaining watching some BYU-I students eat a Big Judd. We had a great weekend and are glad Grandma and Grandpa could come visit!

No comments: