Friday, November 4, 2011

Girls Weekend 2011

Every year all the Murdoch girls head to Park City for Girls Weekend. We shop, go to dinner, talk, eat, laugh, catch up and just have a great time. We ate dinner at Ruby River then we head back to the hotel for girl talk.  It is a lot of fun catching up with everyone, I have the BEST family!  


 Mom, Katherine, Haley, and I always stay an extra night-one night is never enough.  Since I drive down from Idaho we figure we should make the most out of the weekend.  I have the best mom and sister-in-laws in the world - we have so much fun together.  I really wanted to get a hair cut before going down, but ran out of time so I decided to have a little Park City make-over.  I got a hair cut, colored, and straightened my hair.  Fun change!  We made cards, played games, got awesome manicures and pedicures, and had a great weekend!  I LOVE Girls Weekend and I can't wait till next year!

No comments: