Wow! Is McKenzie really 10? We are SO lucky to have McKenzie as our daughter! She is the best helper ever-always asking what she can do to help. I love and appreciate her help. She is very thoughtful and a very caring daughter and friend. Notes of thanks are often given to each of us by McKenzie. McKenzie has a strong testimony and is not afraid to share it, I love her for this. I love our girls days together, she is almost my shoe size (I am excited, she has good taste). Most of all we love the spirit she brings into our family.
Kenzie is ALL girl. For her party we had pizza and veggies, played "Just Dance", and Freeze Dance, decorated cupcakes, and had fun. The boys all hid in my room too many girls in the house for them. We surprised her by having my good friend Brittany Foster make her a birthday cake. She was really excited, she always looks at pictures of Brittany's cakes. The cake was darling, we didn't want to eat it. Thanks to Brittany for making such a beautiful cake on such a crazy week! McKenzie we love you and we hope you had a wonderful 10th Birthday!






No comments:
Post a Comment