Saturday, December 10, 2011

Family Christmas Card 2011

I had really good intentions of getting pictures of our family done and making a Christmas card.  This Fall cruised on by and I did not get pictures scheduled.  At Grandma Glenda's Christmas party we all exchange Christmas cards, I did not get mine done prior to going to Utah- so I called Katherine and had her snap a few pictures of us so I could hurry and make a card.  I sent them off to Costco and it is actually a 24 hour process ( I did not realize this when I went to pick them up.) I told them I needed them that evening so some very nice Costco employees got them done for me.  Whew!  I kinda feel like everything lately in my life is on turbo speed and I just barely get things done on time.  I also actually feel like my kids are growing up in turbo speed.  If I did not get your family a Christmas Card sorry--Merry Christmas from the Mecham Family!

No comments: