Grandma Glenda's Christmas Party is something I look forward to every year. I love visiting and seeing my family! My cousins have been and will always be so very important to me and it is great to see them- and see their growing families! This year the Thompson family hosted the party and they did a great job! Grandma Glenda is such a wonderful influence and example to all of us. I am thankful my kids are able to know some of their great grandparents, what a blessing it is in their life. The Nativity with all of Grandma's Great Grandchildren was Awesome, the kids were reverent and (TJ) really made the Nativity beautiful what a wonderful baby. I love this time of year and I am thankful we are able to spend time as a family, and celebrate the birth of Christ.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment