Monday, April 14, 2008

Conference Weekend

Over Sunday afternoon session we always go for a drive. We went up north to check out Justin's new farm he is working with etc.. We seem to listen to conference better in the car so for the past couple years we go on a drive during Sunday afternoon session. Conference is always amazing. I can't wait for the Ensign to come out.

We stopped in a town called Grant. We've decided to try to move up closer to Justin's work. Now that the kids are getting more involved it has become more difficult for Justin to dash down
from work when it is an hour drive.

We are getting our home ready to sale, and crossing our fingers. We've lived here over 8 years and the move is going to be difficult, but we enjoy seeing our Dad more. This is a foundation to a home we are looking at building in Grant. Grant is just south of Rigby. We like this area, so we took the kids to the school and played around for awhile. We will keep everyone updated, we are still in the process of making some decissions, but we have decided to get closer to Justin's work. Whether or not we build on this lot still is undecided.

I am a person who does not like change! I love my friends and ward here in Blackfoot. But I do know I love spending time with my husband, so this move will be good for our family. Life is crazy! Kudos to all the people I know who move around all the time, I don't know how you do it.

5 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Lor,
That is so exciting. I can totally see why you want to be closer to Justin's work. Mike use to have to commute to work. It was over an hour each way. Now that he switched jobs- he just works in Lindon and I love it. He comes home for lunch or if I need him he can just buzz home. I have loved it.
I can't believe you have been in your house for 8 years. Time flies.

Heather J said...

Change is hard, but good. I hope things go well. How fun and exciting for you guys.

Katherine said...

I am so excited for you guys - I know it is going to be stressful but it will be nice to have your hubbie home more!

haley said...

let us know what we can do to help... so very exciting and scary!!! good luck.

Walker paradise said...

Tyson kind of likes to move alot and I drives me crazy, we've lived here for 2 yr now and he's already talking the talk! Your smart to not want to move alot, but I think your going to like being closer to Justin. I love kenzie's face in the picture!