I can't believe it is August and summer is coming to an end! We've had a good summer, very busy but very good and fun. I enjoy the summer so I always get a little sad when it is back to school time. We have two more adventures this summer left: camping trip up Logan canyon (Tony Grove) & Bear Lake, and Justin's company party at Lagoon!----then it is back to school on the 21st. Our home is also almost ready for paint, that means WORK, WORK, WORK for Justin and Lori. We are now to the stage we will be putting in some more sweat equity, with school starting it will be interesting to see how all this will get done, but it will. After we paint we are going to do our tile etc. We can't wait to move in! I keep hoping I'll wake up one day all moved in and all the work done, hasn't happened yet! :)
3 comments:
I loved all your posts. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to.
I can't believe school is going to start. I love summer and it always goes by way to fast.
Good luck painting. I can't wait to see your house.
I will just say Did-O to what Torie said.
Good luck with school, house, moving, etc! I am sad for the kids to go back to school as well.
Post a Comment