During the Sunday afternoon session of conference we always go for a drive somewhere, it is easier to listen to conference for us in the pickup. The drive was absolutely beautiful, the kids were awesome, and conference was uplifting and motivating.
Swan Valley Dad and kids @ Palisades Reservoir
Mom and kids @ Palisades
The kids in Jackson
Jackson
The Tetons
I love this tradition! The kids actually listened to conference pretty good, Max had a nice nap, and we enjoyed the beautiful view.
2 comments:
As I sat in my house listening to the TV version of Conference I sure wished we had radio out here so I could have gone on a drive!!! We live in a very gorgeous area and I would have loved to go explore (we did that a lot growing up!).
Beautiful pictures of the snow! That's the way I like looking at it - by pictures. I always hear more when I listen to conference on the radio in the car.
Post a Comment