Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Temple Square

Monday we spent the day touring temple square. This is a picture of our family on top of the Conference Center. We had a fun time touring the Conference Center, visiting temple square was a great way to end our spring break.

The flowers looked and smelled so good.

Cute picture of the kids.
We were able to watch the Joseph Smith movie, what a powerful movie. We enjoyed visiting with the missionaries and taking in all the beauty, what a fun day! We truly enjoyed the spirit of temple square.

7 comments:

Natilie said...

We were at the Temple and movie on Monday as well. We must have just missed each other!

Crystal said...

Wow. It looks like spring in those pictures. Hard to believe that was in the same state - it's snowing currently. I love that picture of your kids and the temple. Beautiful!

Carrie said...

Ditto to my sister's comment, huge flakes are coming down right now! But those are super cute pictures I just wish the sun would come out and stay!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Lor I love the picture of the kids walking towards the temple. I hope you blow that one up. Good job.

Looks like you guys had alot of fun.

Heather J said...

Im with Torie on the picture of them walking, That is a frame-er for sure. It is even wall worthy!!

Amy N. said...

I agree that picture of your kids walking towards the temple is awesome on so many levels! "I Love To See The Temple" popped right into my head. I love hanging out at Temple Square so peaceful.

Walker paradise said...

In agreeance with everyone about that awesome picture!