Friday morning we headed to Utah, for an activity filled extended weekend/spring break. We stopped in Bountiful at Five Guys and had a fun lunch before heading to Hogle Zoo!Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Spring Break
The kids were so excited for Spring Break and Max couldn't wait to spend some time with Brayden and Kenzie. To kick off our spring break we were able to visit Nate, Zack, Aunt Jody. Kenzie is mad at me for forgetting to bring the camera when we had dinner with them. Nate and Zack are awesome cousins and we wish we could see them more. We had a salty dinner and enjoyed visiting with them.
Friday morning we headed to Utah, for an activity filled extended weekend/spring break. We stopped in Bountiful at Five Guys and had a fun lunch before heading to Hogle Zoo!
Friday morning we headed to Utah, for an activity filled extended weekend/spring break. We stopped in Bountiful at Five Guys and had a fun lunch before heading to Hogle Zoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lori,
That five guys isn't far from my house! I went there before. It is good food, pretty expensive though. I wish I would have known and I would have come and said hi and seen your kids. Scott's sister Tami added you as a friend. She wanted to catch up with you.
((HUGS))
Jamie
Post a Comment