Rise and Shine school is about to begin! The night before school begins is always hard for the kids to sleep the nerves, excitement, and anticipation. Actually I am the same as the kids I have a hard time sleeping the night before school begins and still get the first day of school butterflies. I love my kids and I am so excited for them and the new school year to begin. We enjoyed a pancake breakfast and this year we are working hard on morning prayer and scripture study. Have a great first day!
 |
| Our cool 1st grader. |
 |
| Our beautiful 4th grader. |
 |
| Our Awesome 6th grader. |
 |
| Love My Kids! |
 |
| The bus stop crew. |
This year I am PTO President at our Elementary school. My "partner in crime" Vice President and good friend Brittany Foster and I decided we needed a sign and some balloons to welcome the kids back to our school. We stood at the doors and welcomed the kids back to school, what a fun experience watching their different reactions from - I don't want to be here, I am excited, to one in tears, and one little guy actually threw up. This is going to be a busy/exciting year!
No comments:
Post a Comment