I have been blessed with the most incredible family! We have so much fun together! I cherish my childhood memories with all my aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, etc. I truly feel like a had a fairytale childhood, loved all the adventures, camping trips, sundays at Grandmas, etc... Most of my friends don't even know all their cousins, I can't imagine growing up without mine! The best part is all my cousins have married awesome spouses so our family continues to get better all the time.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Girls Weekend in Park City!!!
I have been blessed with the most incredible family! We have so much fun together! I cherish my childhood memories with all my aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, etc. I truly feel like a had a fairytale childhood, loved all the adventures, camping trips, sundays at Grandmas, etc... Most of my friends don't even know all their cousins, I can't imagine growing up without mine! The best part is all my cousins have married awesome spouses so our family continues to get better all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sure you are especially grateful for your WONDERFUL sister in laws! :) jk.
I had such a blast. Thanks for riding down with me.
See you soon.
it WAS great to see you!
Post a Comment