What a fun Birthday McKenzie has had! We can't believe she is 7! Last weekend we started celebrating her Birthday with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Murray. Grandma took Kenzie and had a manicure! Kenzie loved it! She can't wait to go back! I'll have to get some pictures from Grandma because I didn't have my camera a the Nail Spa.
If you can't tell my daugher loves High School Musical! Last night we even played her new HSM game, it was fun seeing Justin bust out some dance moves. Saturday night we watched HSM 2, so we could prepare ourselves for her game Sunday evening. McKenzie and Justin were the champs, the boys and I didn't do so well - Max did have some good dance moves.
McKenzie took three of her friends to Leo's Place. The girls had a fun time! Non-stop fun for these four girls!Happy 7th Birthday Kenzie! WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:
Ally and I would love to play that game anytime. When we come up we will have to break it out!!
happy birthday! maybe kenzie could bring her game down the weekend of glenda's party and we'll all have to play!!!
happy birthday kenzie! Tylene used to love playing that game..well the first one
Happy Birthday Cute Kenzie girl.
It looks like she had a great weekend.
I am so excited to see you...
It seems like yesterday when she was born. Love all of your recent posts. I am so jealous of your house, it is beautifu.
Cant wait to see ya.
Post a Comment