Monday, November 3, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Every morning here in our new home we've enjoyed the sunrise. One of the first things the kids do when they get up is check out the sunrise. They have been awesome! The above picture is a view out our back door. We also have the most amazing sunsets. I haven't been the best photographer lately but maybe I'll capture a sunset over the next couple days.

We love being in our home. We've been so busy that it all seems like a blur. We still have boxes everywhere, but we love being here. After going through the building process we take a lot of pride in our home, I think because we picked it all out. Stressful process-one I don't want to do again.

We have wonderful neighbors! Our kids are enjoying playing with all the kids. They love being able to ride their bikes around! McKenzie said about the only thing she really misses is our lawn and our big trees. Me too Kenzie! We'll put our yard in the spring - for now we'll enjoy all the dirt. One of these days I'll finish unpacking and start decorating.

1 comment:

Walker paradise said...

that is sooo beautiful! your so lucky to get to see that everyday, it would be wasted on me though, i need a sunset I HATE getting up in the mornings therefore I rarely get up early