
We are loving the sunny weather we are having in November! Here are the kids ready to go to church. I love my kids! Life would be so boring without them. As I've been unpacking boxes, looking at old pictures, I am amazed at how fast time flies! We are really enjoying being in our home, new neighborhood friends, and our ward. Our sacrament meeting was on blessings Sunday, believe it or not my kids listened, we had a nice talk on blessings after church, our family is so grateful for all our many blessings!
2 comments:
I have been loving the weather too. I don't want it to get cold.
It was so good to see you. That was so much fun. Maybe we should do it 2 times a year :)
Can't wait to see you at the Christmas Party.
your kids look great in their sunday best! cute
Post a Comment