Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 3 - Wednesday (October 28, 2009)

Justin, Glen, Brayden, Kenzie, and I went on a snorkeling excursion. It was awesome! Katherine stayed back at the resort with Max and their kids. (Thanks Katherine!)
Kenzie getting all geared up and ready for our snorkeling adventure.
Ready to go! I'll never forget hearing Kenzie giggling when she saw all the fish, I thought she was scared or nervous but no she was laughing, and loving every minute of it! It was gorgeous! The guys in charge of this excursion were very entertaining, we had so much fun! Brayden and I got a little sea sick so we stayed in the boat for the second excursion, but still loved it!

Glen enjoying the swing on the boat.
Fun!
After our excurison we enjoyed some drinks, chips & salsa, and fun entertainment before heading back to the resort!
We ate at the Italian Buffet this evening, it was our favorite buffet.
Enjoying some pool at the Teen club.
Some fooseball action!
Brayden and Macy
Every evening we were exhausted and the kids slept wonderful! Before going to bed we all enjoyed the world series and each others company.

No comments: