
For Kenzie's 8th Birthday she decided she wanted her ears pierced. She has been looking forward to this day for awhile, even had it marked on her calendar.

Kenzie would KILL me if she knew I posted these two pictures. She had no idea it would hurt! After she got the first ear pierced she said she didn't want the second ear done. I feel really bad looking at these pictures. Poor Girl! Her cousin Ally was there when Kenzie got her ears pierced and after watching Kenzie she told her mom she could wait till she was 18 to get hers done.

Ouch!

It only hurt for a few brief minutes....now look she is all smiles looking beautiful. Happy
Birthday Kenzie!
P.S. I can't believe she will be getting baptized in December and I'll have two kids that are baptized. I'm getting old!
1 comment:
She looks beautiful! Just as bad as posting the pictures, I was laughing at her when I was taking the pictures! haha - I am a mean aunt!
Post a Comment