Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 6 - Saturday (October 31, 2009)

We spent the day in Tulum-the pictures do not do this place justice. It was so incredible exploring ancient Mayan ruins-it honestly was breathtaking. We couldn't of picked a better day to go-it was raining and it cooled us off allowing us to explore longer. The mosquitos were pretty bad when we first arrived, once it started to rain they didn't bother us. I am so glad we decided to go, it was my favorite place we went.
















After we explored Tulum we went to a Lagoon called-Akumal and went snorkeling! The snorkeling was awesome! All three of my kids are good at it-making it so much fun! Max could even snorkel. I went out with Max and he would giggle just like Kenzie, then he would tap my goggles and point to all the amazing fish. We had so much fun!!! Brayden's dreams came true while snorkeling Justin and Brayden ran across a sea turtle and followed it around for awhile. Brayden was beyond excited!


I wish I would of got a better picture of this creature. We saw one or two every day while walking around the resort. Kinda looks like a monkey/weasel, something you would find on the cartoon Diego.

No comments: