Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 2

Vegas Baby! No more snow-the sun is shining-we are so excited!!! We could not just drive through Vegas we drove down the strip so the kids could see the amazing hotels! I discovered that palm trees make me happy. Just looking at a picture of a palm tree makes me happy. I was asked at a gas station if I really liked living in Idaho, what happens if your heater doesn't work, I just laughed, as much as I love the sun and palm trees I love being able to drive without a million other people. I love being the only one driving down the road into Idaho Falls-I love looking at field after field of potatoes or grain, but yes I still love the sun and palm trees.




After Max surrendered his apple at the check station entering California we were finally there! I was amazed at how giddy Justin and I were as we approached Anaheim. I also have to thank our trusty GPS system we lovingly named Allison-she got us to all of our destinations with ease. Our hotel was beautiful and we were just across the street from Disneyland! After a relaxing dinner and a long day driving we went swimming in our pool, yes it was a little chilly, yes we are from Idaho, but the pool was heated. You couldn't ask for a more magical start as we were swimming Disney's fireworks started going off. Awesome!!!



No comments: