Off to Universal Studios we go! We were able to face the action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside of the movie. We had a blast exploring behind the scenes at Universal Studios. At Universal Studios we watched Shrek 4-D, Terminator 2:4D, Took a studio tour, Visited King Kong, enjoyed the Simpson, Jurrassic Park, and Mummy rides, got really scared in House of Horrors, found the Blues Brothers, watched Waterworld, and ended the day as they lite the Christmas tree.



















2 comments:
I am so glad you guys had such a good time! I love all the pictures and you did a great job blogging! What great memories for your kids! :)
Loved looking at all your fun pictures. Glad you guys had so much fun.You have the cutest family. It was so good to see you guys. We just love you. I wish you lived closer so Max and Cole could play more.
Love ya Lor.
Post a Comment