I just love going up the canyon, and I love the mountains in Utah when we come home to visit. My Dad, Justin, Brayden, and Max all went for a hike up the canyon, while the girls went school shopping for Kenzie. We had just finished a successful shopping trip when we recieved a phone call from my dad, they had locked the keys in the Blazer (which was running) in the canyon at the top of the loop. We skipped getting drinks and ran up the canyon to rescue the boys. It was a beautiful drive and I'm glad we had to rescue them.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
American Fork Canyon
I just love going up the canyon, and I love the mountains in Utah when we come home to visit. My Dad, Justin, Brayden, and Max all went for a hike up the canyon, while the girls went school shopping for Kenzie. We had just finished a successful shopping trip when we recieved a phone call from my dad, they had locked the keys in the Blazer (which was running) in the canyon at the top of the loop. We skipped getting drinks and ran up the canyon to rescue the boys. It was a beautiful drive and I'm glad we had to rescue them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment