Monday, July 14, 2008

Is it done yet???

Some of you have asked to see an update of our home. Here you go. We were hoping to get in this fall, but now it is by December. Patience! Patience! Patience! I have none. I never dreamed of building a home-so I never even thought to picture what I would want. It was stressful enough when we did our bathroom in Blackfoot. Justin and I actually agree on almost everything which has been nice. We just both wish we were in. We've been going to our ward in Grant, and we'll put our kids in school there so they won't have to change again. I actually love going and walking around our property and dreaming of living there someday-it feels good, so until its done we'll enjoy our drives to Grant to see the progress.

4 comments:

haley said...

looks like all is going well. we miss you guys!

Natilie said...

It looks like it is coming along. Hopefully it won't be too long!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Lori, I am so excited for you guys.
Love ya...

Walker paradise said...

that looks awesome!! I'm excited for you, it was great to see you