Sunday, July 20, 2008

Steel Days at Grandma Glenda's

This is a picture of my Grandma Glenda and her kids. She is one awesome Grandma! One of the hardest things about living farther away is not seeing my family. Sunday evenings everyone gathers at Grandma Glenda's. I will always cherish all my fun memories with my aunts, uncles, and cousins at Grandma Glenda's. Every year during American Fork's city celebration everyone gathers at Grandma's house for food, fun, and fireworks. This is the first year my family has been able to come and we had so much fun seeing everyone! I love you guys!
The great grandkids ran around non-stop. Lots of fun races and mostly fun visiting. I still picture my cousins younger, not married, and no kids. Time flies!
What a fun day! I am glad we were able to see everyone, and to all my uncles and cousins who are volunteer firemen etc. who set off the fireworks. Good Job!

2 comments:

Natilie said...

We were so excited to see you at Steel Days and so glad you could join us.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

That made my night to see you guys. Your kids are darling.
We love you guys.